Hello and welcome to Rambling Gemini. I’m Nikki a former government office drone turned expat, stay at home mom, proud military wife.
In December 2016, I quit my federal job and moved to Germany with my daughter. Living in Germany has been a dream of mine for years but the first year was a struggle. While my daughter was in school, I had so much free time that I became bored and depressed. (There’s only so much you can clean right!)
I needed an outlet so along with my German courses, I created soap recipes, learned digital marketing strategies, and how to build websites.
Rambling Gemini is where I share all the tips and tricks I’ve learned over the years to help you live your best life!
Anyhoo here are some fun facts about me:
- I have two kiddos. My son is taller than me and my daughter is catching up!
- I enjoy learning about different cultures, languages, and eating local foods.
- Love me some sci-fi…Doctor Who or Star Trek anyone?
- Have a slight obsession with Jessica Simpson shoes but fear to wear them because Europe has cobblestones everywhere. 🙁
- Last but not least, I’m a Gemini with a
smart ass..ugh sassy mouth and may use the odd cuss word or two.
On Rambling Gemini I talk about DIY projects, green living, cruelty-free living, blogging, and lifestyle.
New to the blog…here are our most popular posts:
Before you go I want to invite you to sign-up to our free resource library. Not only will you get access to all of our cruelty-free shopping and product guides but you’ll be apart of our growing tribe of eco-conscious mamas!