Well hello, there mama! I’m Nikki a former government office drone turned expat, stay at home mom, and eco-conscious lifestyle advocate.
In 2015, I quit my good paying federal job, moved to Germany and became an expat. After the first three months of settling in, I became extremely bored. So I began to do all the hobbies I wasn’t able to do while working a full-time job and taking care of my kids. During that time I learned everything I could about soapmaking, blogging, cruelty-free living, and making money from home.
All those topics may seem a bit willy-nilly to you but what can I say…
I’m a Gemini!!
Rambling Gemini is for moms who are looking to live a more eco-friendly lifestyle, start a side hustle, or create useful products that your family can use. You’ll also learn a little bit about my life in Europe including my struggles with learning a new language, exploring castles, and of course drinking German beer.
Anyhoo here are some fun facts about me:
- Have two kiddos. My son is 18 and my daughter is 11.
- Lived in Germany for 3 years and have been lazy in learning the language.
- Proud German Airforce wife.
- HUGE sci-fi fan and have been to two Comic Cons.
- Jessica Simpson shoe addict and proud of it.
- I’m a double Gemini. Meaning my star sign and my ascendant sign are Gemini. So everything you ever read about my sign is me…sassy mouth and all!